- ANOTHER VICTORY IN THE COSMOPOLITAN LITIGATION (3/28/2019) - After a trial in December 2017, the Central District of California has just issued its Order and Judgment in Estakhrian v. Obenstine, awarding the Plaintiffs $12 million. The case sought restitution and […]
- Noble v Greenberg Traurig and Wells Fargo (11/11/2016) - Investors recover $80 million in investment losses in real estate investment fraud abetted by defendant’s lawyers and Wells Fargo. For many years, a group of investment managers urged consumers to […]
- Chavez & Gertler Settles Lawsuit Against Ross Stores and USM For Failing to Pay Wages to Janitors (10/8/2015) - Chavez & Gertler is part of a team of lawyers who represented janitors in a class action against retail giant Ross Stores, Inc. (“Ross”) and leading janitorial contractor USM, Inc. […]
- Chavez & Gertler Settles Class Action On Behalf Of Janitors (5/28/2015) - Please see the article posted on SFGate regarding our recent success on behalf of janitors.
- Trial Victory Worth over $12 Million for America Honda Borrowers (2/23/2015) - Chavez & Gertler won a court trial against American Honda Finance Corporation which resulted in benefits of well over $12.4 million for consumers whose repossessed vehicles were sold without proper […]